Check out Nokia 6.1 Android 10 update release date, features, region-wise availability and how to update guide.
Nokia 6.1 as Nokia 6 successor has been launched on May 2018. The device is no doubt good looking for those who are looking at an affordable price segment. In 2016 Nokia made a good comeback and Nokia 6 is so far one of the best phones Nokia has launched.
About Nokia 6.1
- 5.80 inch (1080 x 2280) display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor
- Front camera – 16 megapixel
- Rear camera – 16 megapixel + 5 megapixels.
- 4 GB RAM, internal storage 64 GB
- Battery capacity 3060 mAh USB CC type port
- Operating system Android 8.1 OS (when launched)
Nokia 6.1 Android 10 Update
As you know Nokia is Android one phone which means it comes with 2 years software update. Nokia has decided to upgrade all the smartphone portfolio to Android 10 by Q2 to 2020. The upgradation list includes Nokia 7.1, 8.1 and 9 pure view, the list also includes Nokia 6.1 Nokia 6.1 plus and Nokia 7 plus in early Q1 2020.
The update is about the beta build and has detailed instructions on how you can flash them on your phone. These bills need an unloaded bootloader. Not having one may result in issues while rolling back to the stable channel in the future.
How to Update
It is recommended to backup the device before starting the process. You can get Android 10 on Nokia 6.1 by the following steps –
- Tap on the bottom menu
- Select setting and go to About Phone option.
- Select System Update and then tap on Check for update.
- Wait for the search to finish.
- If your device is up to date it will show the same and if not updated then click on update. You cannot perform any action on your device while it is updating.
So that was the Nokia 6.1 Android 10 update for you.
That’s it for now. Please subscribe to our push notifications, Like us Facebook, join our Facebook Group for any Questions/Answers and email updates and also Subscribe to our YouTube channel for How to videos.
This post was last modified on June 20, 2020 8:08 AM