HMD Global announcement at Mobile World Congress (MWC) in Barcelona, Spain on February 24 was eventful. The company has something or the other for every type of smartphone owner. From entry-level Nokia 1 Plus to mid-range Nokia 4.2 and pure flagship Nokia 9 Pureview with Penta-lens camera.
Nokia 210 is a completely different phone from the Nokia Asha 210 which was launched in April 2013. It’s a featured phone with 2.4 inch display with 167 PPI pixel density. The phone is powered by a MediaTek MT6260A processor coupled with 16 GB inbuilt storage.
The device comes with a 0.3 mega pixel rear camera and has no memory card slot with dual SIM support dual standby.
The Nokia 210 full specifications –
- 2.4 inch display with 320 x 240 pixels
- 167 PPI pixel density (~27.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Mediatek MT6260A Processor
- 120.8 x 53.5 x 13.8 mm
- Card Slot: No
- 16 MB internal memory
- 0.3 mega pixel rear camera
- microUSB 2.0 (charging only)
- Removable Li-Ion 1020 mAh battery
- Dual SIM (Mini-SIM, dual stand-by)
Nokia 210 Price
The Nokia 210 will be available Charcoal, Red and Grey color priced at $34 or 30 Euros. The device is now available for purchase in European and Asian countries.
Nokia 210 Price in India: Rs 1499